Featured Post

Welcome. Bienvenido.

To those who are watching or reading this, Hi, my name is Sal Galvan and I recently served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Lat...

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Welcome. Bienvenido.

To those who are watching or reading this,

Hi, my name is Sal Galvan and I recently served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Spain Madrid Mission from July 22, 2014 thru July 12, 2016. I have been home for a short amount of time and I really miss Spain!

The reason I have decided to create this blog is to organize all of my missionary letters that I wrote to my family and friends during my 2 year adventure and journey in Spain. I think this will be a great way to organize all of the data and pictures that come from this 2 year experience that I recently accomplished. I wish I would have been a lot more organized and have created a Blog for myself.

The idea of a blog came from my ex-mission companion Elder Brady Craig Smith who is currently serving his mission in the Spain Madrid Mission. I looked through his blog when I got home from my mission and I was so impressed with how all of his mission moments were captured and organized. It is definitely a great way to keep the memories alive. Thanks to his example, I too will begin fishing through all of my missionary mail and will post them to the blog with pictures that I sent home to family and friends.

Thank you again for reading this and have a wonderful day.

Love,
Sal Galvan

No comments:

Post a Comment