Featured Post

Welcome. Bienvenido.

To those who are watching or reading this, Hi, my name is Sal Galvan and I recently served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Lat...

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Loving it over here (October 6th, 2014)

Hey Everyone,

Things are going well over here in Spain. I am not sure what to talk about with you guys hahaha. Sorry.

Well, one thing I really like about this country is how every day the Spaniards get out of their to bread shops or places that sell bread, and buy their bread right before "Medio Dia." I love the bars of bread. They are always hot and ready. I love eating them with my meals at home. 

On the missionary side, I got to do inter-cambios with Elder Bohne, our Zone Leader. My companion Elder Parkinson was with the other Zone leader Elder Schwenke. Man, Elder Bohne is a hard working missionary. He also speaks real good Spanish. I learned so much from him when we were working with our appointments and contacting people.

It was also awesome to watch General Conference in Spain. We all saw it at the Temple Square are. which is where the stake center is for the Madrid stakes. There were so many people there and it was great seeing other members from our church there.

As for our investigators, Gisela is getting baptized this Saturday. Paul and Fernanda have baptism dates for the 18th of October. And, Sebastian has one for the 25th of October. We are looking forward to teaching them more about the Gospel and helping them understand the doctrine. Its fun stuff and so humbling to be able to teach about Christ and religion.

Anyways, I hope you all love the pictures I sent to you guys. The mission is freaking awesome, I am getting better at Speaking Spanish with the Spaniards and its is an awesome experience. 

The mission life still feels at times different, but, I am adjusted to it. Wow, 2 years feels like a long time of how long I wil be living here in Spain. I'm not sure what else I should say. You are welcomed to ask me anything that I have not shared.

Well, take care everyone. Love you guys!

-Elder Galvan

No comments:

Post a Comment