Featured Post

Welcome. Bienvenido.

To those who are watching or reading this, Hi, my name is Sal Galvan and I recently served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Lat...

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Beginning of my 2nd Transfer (September 15, 2014)

Hey everyone,
Well, this week was pretty chill. We are still visiting with our investigators, so far we don't have any set dates.
The cool thing about this week was how we got invited to eat dinner with members this week. I am so grateful for them and love them a lot.
I also got the SD card virus thing fixed. I don't think I will be able to send any pics this week.
In our piso, one Elder left and another came in. We got a Native named Elder Larrea. I am excited to have someone not American in our piso with us 3 Elders.
Other than that, sorry to end this email so short. I spent too much time individually writing to people.
Take care guys, I will write to you guys next week. Wow, I can't believe how fast time goes by in the mission.
Good Stuff.
Love,
Elder Galvan

No comments:

Post a Comment